Are you a sushi lover? Tired of paying too much in fancy restaurants?
Instamaki is the hottest sushi delivery startup in Barcelona that brings the best quality sushi just right at your door. After starting on September, we are seeing a rapid growth in our business and we need people that helps us to drive this growth into a huge success.
The City Manager will help us expand Instamaki geographically and manage day to day operations in new locations.
The City Manager position is key into making Instamaki great: you will be responsible of delivering happiness (our sushi) to our customers. After a training period to understand the daily operations and how-to of Instamaki, the candidate will be coordinating all employees of a production center (cooks and deliverymen) to ensure the quality of the service and meet demand. You will be working closely and reporting directly to the founding team to understand and get into the culture at Instamaki. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with relevant experience in the start-up environment that wants to get his/her hands dirty and work long hours if necessary.
Are you a hands-on person with amazing interpersonal skills? Do you want to manage, be responsible and drive growth of one of our cities?
Instamaki is the place for you.
- Analyze orders to understand demand and elaborate forecasts
- Manage kitchen production and fleet schedules to match demand
- Manage production to reduce waste
- Plan the need of deliverymen and create a schedule to ensure deliveries on time while optimizing expenditure
- Optimize venue layout in order to reduce order preparation times and increase efficiency.
- Customer service: ensure that deliveries are on time and attend customer calls.
- Lunch and dinner included, cooked by our amazing chefs
- Participate in our weekly sushi tastings
- Free gym membership
- The opportunity to see how to build a company from the very beginning
- Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Work in a trending & sexy food vertical such as sushi
- Experience in other food companies or restaurants is desirable
- Experience in operations is desirable
- Degree in top-tier university
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Creative mindset to solve local problems with local solutions
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with fast pace
- Willing to work within the sector standard hours
If you are interested or have any questions about the position, please send an e-mail with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org