Are you a sushi lover? Tired of paying too much in fancy restaurants?
Instamaki is the hottest sushi delivery startup in Barcelona that brings the best quality sushi just right at your door. After starting on September, we are seeing a rapid growth in our business and we need people that helps us to drive this growth into a huge success.
The marketing and communication intern will help us reach more customers and expand our brand in Barcelona and other cities of Spain.
Marketing & Communications is one of the most impactful departments at Instamaki: we believe in our product and we have passion for it, and you will be directly transmitting this to our recurrent and new customers. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate that is willing to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to learn how to grow a company. The candidate will be closely working with our marketing manager, but will also have independence and responsibilities regarding Social Networks, Advertising and Public Relations.
Do you see yourself as a social, communicative person? Are you always looking for the best places to enjoy a good meal, and love to know about what’s going on in your city?
Instamaki is the place for you.
- Manage and create content for Instamaki’s social media profiles & blog
- Manage collaborations with the influencers of different cities
- Manage sponsors
- Keep track of AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Create content for Instamaki’s Youtube channel
- Lunch included, cooked by our amazing chefs
- Participate in our weekly sushi tastings
- Free gym membership
- The opportunity to see how to build a company from the very beginning
- Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Work in a trending & sexy food vertical such as sushi
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to continue after the internship as marketing analyst
- Coursing or having finished a degree in top-tier university.
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Creative mindset to solve local problems with local solutions
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with fast pace
- Expertise in one of those areas: design, copywriting of photograpy/video.
- Frequent user of hashtags like #foodporn and #sushi ;)
If you are interested or have any questions about the position, please send an e-mail with your CV attached to email@example.com