Are you a sushi lover? Tired of paying too much in fancy restaurants?
Instamaki is the hottest sushi delivery startup in Barcelona that brings the best quality sushi just right at your door. After starting on September, we are seeing a rapid growth in our business and we need people that helps us to drive this growth into a huge success.
The Marketing Manager will help us create and develop a marketing strategy to grow the business like crazy and build a brand that becomes a reference in the Spanish food delivery sector.
The Marketing Manager position in Instamaki presents a great opportunity: with little done, you will be able to create a strategy from scratch and test the actions that you believe are the best. You will be working closely and reporting directly to the founding team to understand and get into the culture at Instamaki. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with relevant experience both in marketing and the start-up environment.
Are you a marketing master that knows how to drive sustainable growth? Do you want to apply all this knowledge and experience to a growing company and make it rocket?
Instamaki is the place for you.
- Design and develop the general marketing strategy of Instamaki, both for B2C and B2B
- Define specific marketing actions, both online and offline, to increase brand awareness and sales
- Design and manage ad platforms like Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Put an effort to create collaborations and close deals with sponsors and media
- Manage a marketing team
- Be able to work with a lean approach: we don’t believe in burning money in ad platforms
- Lunch included, cooked by our amazing chefs
- Participate in our weekly sushi tastings
- Free gym membership
- The opportunity to see how to build a company from the very beginning
- Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Work in a trending & sexy food vertical such as sushi
- Flexible schedule
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Startup experience is a plus
- Degree in top-tier university
- Professional use of Ad Platforms like AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Creative mindset to solve local problems with local solutions
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with fast pace
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in Spanish and English.
If you are interested or have any questions about the position, please send an e-mail with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org